MAKE YOUR MISSION MATTER
One organization | 20 countries | 74 partner churches | 82,000 sponsored children
But there is still work to do and we need you! Make your mission matter!
Does your church have a heart for international missions, but you don’t know where to start? Food for the Hungry has been serving the world’s most vulnerable people for over four decades. We currently work in over 20 countries across the globe and can help you make the most of your time, resources and talent.
Let us help you execute a truly impactful church mission program, which seeks to end ALL forms of human poverty. By intentionally focusing your church’s mission program on one community, your congregation can:
• Personally witness the impact of your work
• Build quality relationships with those you’re serving
• Experience personal transformation as you carry out the work of God
“I’d rather look back in years of giving and generosity and see a whole community transformed rather than lighter impact.” – Lance Chabot, Expedition Church, Payson AZ
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Our talented Church Engagement team will work with you to find the country and community that best matches your church's heart, strengths and budget.
• Your church will make a financial contribution to the ongoing work of Food for the Hungry in the community. This commitment will impact the community for years to come as they overcome poverty!
• You can also share child sponsorship with your church, inviting everyone to sponsor children in the community.
• You can meet your sponsored child on the mission trip. Many of our short-term mission members have said that meeting their sponsored child was a highlight of the trip!
HOW DOES FH HELP?
• Our experienced staff will help you in every step of the planning process
• Our field staff will meet you at the airport and guide your team through every part of your mission trip.
• We provide training materials to prepare your team members for their visit to the field including best practices for international travel and culture preparation. We’re experienced in how to best prepare people of all ages for the field including youth groups and families.
• FH’s long history of successful work in relief and development means you can rest assured that your partnership, contributions and trips to the field will make the most impact possible for the world’s most vulnerable people.
Contact our Church Engagement team today to find out how your church can begin working with Food for the Hungry to end ALL forms of human poverty in the hard places.
Food for the Hungry sends church teams to Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burundi, Cambodia, Dominican Republic, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Haiti, Indonesia, Kenya, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, and Uganda. We are experienced in sending Christian mission trips of adults, youth, college, men, women, families and more.
Contact us today to share the love of Jesus on an adventure you will never forget!